Friday, October 24, 2008
Things that make you go hmmmm....
I always loved Arsenal Halls segment, The Things That Make You Go Hmmmmm..... I used to watch his show as kid. Probably not the best show for a middle school kid to be into. However, I loved it. To this day, I tend to take particular notice to things that make me go Hmmmm.... Well I had one of those moments today when I was shown the design for my companies new biz cards. They are not bad but there are definately some things about them that make me go hmmm..... I can tell you that tonight I will be going through every suit jacket, regular jacket, suitcases and purses to find as many of my old cards as possible. Again, the are not BAD but they hit to high on my Hmmmm....scale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment