So I had a great week on the Carnival Cruise to Cabo. It was 2 days at sea and one day in Cabo. Pretty boring unless you like to gamble...which I did a lot of but not exactly what I find fun. Thank goodness Joe was there to keep me entertained.
There was one attendee who that I was a miracle worker and could grow money on trees. Since I was the "organizer" of the trip, he felt I should be able to get him everything he wanted for free. So it became almost a game for Joe and I to dodge him at all costs. He wanted me to get him free excursions, free drinks, trade in his Welcome gift from my client for something "better" Isnt there always someone like that in a group????
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment